You’re a hardworking entrepreneur. You wear many hats. You juggle many tasks. Often you completely exemplify the savvy small business owner who proudly boasts that C.E.O. stands for CHIEF EVERYTHING OFFICER. You truly are everything to everyone when you are managing your own business and… you are FRUSTRATED!
Many entrepreneurs have a hard time finding good people who share and support their dreams. If you’re lucky, you might have found a solid team of trusted advisers and mentors who can help shift some of the decision-making burden by offering great advice. More often than not; however, you’re like the average entrepreneur walking a tightrope between disaster and your dreams with no safety net beneath you. Your support team includes, at most, a part-time bookkeeper, a few college interns, and your moody teenage kid who does your filing on the weekend.
Without the right team and the right support, all those hats you’re wearing start to get heavy. They’re filling up fast with more and more tasks. It’s exhausting to lug around so much responsibility and your knees are buckling beneath you from the weight of it all. You have so much to do but so little time to do it so you rush, skip important things you don’t want to do or don’t have time to do, and you make mistakes. Sometimes these are big mistakes that cost you more time, energy and money. And the more time and money you waste trying to fix things, the farther your dreams slip away.
A luxury VIP Day is the answer to your prayers!
You receive so many benefits by taking advantage of a VIP Day that it would be really difficult to list them all here so I will stick with just the top 5 that our small business clients completely rave about.
5 Money-Making Reasons Your Business Needs a VIP Day
- It’s a retreat! How many times do you get the opportunity to really take a break and relax but still be completely productive? When was the last time you took a vacation or even a purposeful pause? Most VIP Days take place in a luxury hotel or resort and you often have to be flown in from your hometown a day prior to your scheduled session. Many VIP Days also include additional perks like spa services, gourmet meals, and luxury car service to and from the airport. You truly are treated like a VIP! A relaxed mind is more creative.
- It’s customized! VIP Days are created especially for you. Typically you are required to complete a pre-assessment that identifies exactly what you will need during your VIP Day. Your agenda, your systems, your processes, and your dreams are the only focus. You get the coach’s undivided attention to fully work out solutions specific to your business challenges for maximum success.
- It’s easy! One of the best things about VIP Days is that they take the pressure off. You don’t have to have all the answers. Your coach brings his or her expertise to the table with best practices, proven success strategies, and done-for-you-templates. You don’t have to waste any time or energy trying to reinvent the wheel because everything you need to be productive is laid out for you.
- It’s quick! A VIP Day is just one day! Depending on your coach, that day could be as few as 5 hours or as many as 8 hours. It is very rare that a VIP Day would go over that. The intensive nature of a VIP Day means that you get to resolve even major challenges in a very short period of time. Most VIP Days include recordings of the session so you can review all of the valuable content as often as you need to fully absorb the learning.
- It works! VIP Days are structured process flows intended to create a fully implementable, immediately executable action plan. Most VIP Day packages include accountability measures like follow up phone calls to ensure you are fulfilling the commitments outlined in your action plan. VIP Days are built to help you to overcome business challenges, increase profits, improve processes, and accelerate your business growth so you can achieve massive returns on your investment.
VIP Days are great tools for frustrated entrepreneurs who want to finally get it right. VIP stands for Very Important Person. As the Chief Everything Officer of your business, that is exactly what you are. Why not take a day to be treated like one?
Check out our Designing the Dream VIP Day! This quick, easy, customized retreat really works to remove the frustration and exhaustion of being Chief Everything Officer of your business so you can achieve success even faster.
We offer a full-day (6 hours), hands-on, one-on-one intensive strategy session for business owners and entrepreneurs to tackle a specific issue or concern challenging their success. Walk away with best business practices, proven success strategies, done-for-you templates, and a ready-to-implement 6-month fully executable action plan. Your VIP Day includes gourmet lunch, refreshments throughout the day, session recordings, and 2 follow-up accountability calls to ensure you stay on track with your plan. A luxury retreat upgrade is available that includes an overnight stay in a 4-star hotel suite, spa massage, gourmet breakfast, and other perks. Click below to learn more and sign up for your Designing the Dream VIP Day.
Have you ever taken advantage of a VIP Day? What do you think this type of retreat would do for you and your business? Please comment below and don’t forget to share to your social media networks!