TBA – January, 2018
8:30 AM – 5 PM
Quality Training Institute
8025 Lamon Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
The Designing the Dream Entrepreneurs Conference is an annual full-day, experiential networking and learning event for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs who are ready to stop wasting time, monetize your talents, and finally generate the revenue you deserve.
Held every January to kick off the new year, the conference aims to help attendees reduce the learning curve associated with business ownership, maximize bottom-line profitability, and transform business dreams into reality. Attendees will hear from subject matter experts who will provide you with practical and usable insights you can immediately implement to develop and grow your business.
The purpose of this event is to bring entrepreneurs in the greater Chicagoland area together under one roof to…
- Inspire innovation
- Catapult growth and development
- Create lasting connections
- Increase economic sustainability
- Tap into the power of technology
- Transform business dreams into reality
In addition to dynamic, entertaining, and engaging speakers, the conference offers networking opportunities, ready-to-implement profit-creation strategies, raffles, food, fun and much more!
Join us for a power-packed day full of exciting speakers, great information, tips to catapult your business, amazing networking opportunities, good food, and an all around inspirational day. Walk away with a next-step action plan that walks you through exactly what you need to do to take your business to the next level!
This event is for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to connect, network, learn, grow, and develop both personally and professionally.
General admission includes access to the conference, all training materials, attendee swag bag, meals, and refreshments. In addition to all of the above, VIP registrants receive:
- Group Mastery DAY: Kick off your conference experience with a small group brainstorming and mastery coaching session the day prior to the conference. Identify goals, gain clarity, create a vision board, and get laser coaching! Meals and refreshments included.
- Admission to the VIP Mixer: Network and unwind after the conference with our sponsors, speakers, special guests, media representatives and other Very Important Professionals. Refreshments will be served.
- Biz Boom Strategy Session: Enjoy a one-on-one, 90-minute strategy and coaching call with Coach Niquenya within 60 days of the conference closing to ensure you stay on track with the business goals
outlined during Mastery and the conference.
VIP registration is limited to 20 participants to ensure maximized learning in an intimate group. Take advantage of early bird registration and pricing to secure your spot.
|Early Bird (opens August 1st)||October 1st – December 31st||Late Registration (December 25th until)|
Payment plans available upon request and approval.
We are currently working on our 2018 speaker lineup. Stay tuned!
Interested in presenting at the next Designing the Dream Entrepreneurs Conference?
Topics we seek are centered around the 4 P’s of Profit – Passion, Purpose, Partners, and Processes. If you have expertise in one of these areas and can deliver a unique, thoughtful, and engaging presentation relevant to the startup, growth, or sustainability of small businesses, please submit your speaker proposal here to answer our call for speakers. Speakers are notified of acceptance and announced in July.
Building Bridges Consulting is seeking corporate sponsors for annual support of the Designing the Dream Entrepreneurs Conference and subsequent training programs. We are particularly interested in partnering with B2B product and service providers who can add value to the long-term growth and sustainability of our attendees’ businesses. Check out our sponsorship proposal deck for additional information, sponsorship levels, and proposed benefits. Current partners are listed below.