Building Bridges Consulting offers small business owners a way to procure the funds needed to maintain their business operations when banks and traditional lending institutions turn the other way. Our business funding solutions offer clear advantages to merchants in terms of flexible pricing and payback options, and the speed in which they can obtain the money necessary for growth.
More and more small business owners are looking for funding as banks and traditional lenders continue to reduce the lines of credit they are extending to businesses. Serving as direct funding source for retail merchants, restaurant owners and professional service providers, our partner, Business Financial Services (BFS), provides financing in the form of small business loans and merchant cash advances for any business use—purchasing equipment, expansion or renovations, or simply a boost in working capital to help buffer day-to-day operating expenses.
- Quick Start Advance: provides working capital to businesses that are just getting started or have poor-to-no credit.
- Advantage Advance: our most frequently offered merchant advance program with low credit criteria.
- Premier Advance: for businesses who have established a higher credit profile than the Advantage Program
- Advantage Loan: offered to businesses with consistent sales volumes and who maintain higher bank balances than the Advantage Advance. Payments are fixed and occur daily.
- Premier Loan: offered for businesses who have established a higher credit profile than the Advantage Program. Payments are fixed and occur daily.
For more information about any of these programs and to discuss qualifying criteria, please contact us today. You may also choose to apply online now.
If you are having trouble completing your application over the web or would prefer to use a paper application, you can contact us directly.
For an additional option, small business owners can check out our commercial lending partner program.