At Building Bridges Consulting, we offer customized training solutions to increase the productivity and efficiency of your organization. We provide training for small- and medium-sized businesses, corporations, government and nonprofit entities.
Training can be held onsite at your location or at one of our partner training facilities throughout the Greater Chicagoland area. Check our event calendar for currently scheduled public training events or contact us today to discuss your unique training and development needs.
Training we provide…
- Workforce Development: Job readiness and transitional job training to prepare employees or career transitioners to apply both soft and technical skills that meet or exceed expectations. Focus on performance improvement, increased productivity, reduced turnover, and long-term career success. *Popular option for nonprofit organizations with economic development programs!*
- See Sweet Success Series™: Leadership development workshops for C-Suite Executives (CEO, CIO, CFO, CTO, etc.) and other business professionals. People-focused training combined with practical results-oriented strategies for today’s global economy. Download our catalog of 30+, ready-to-go training topics.
- Executive Transitions to Leadership: For newly appointed managers, supervisors and other leadership team members needing a crash course in leadership. Participants learn how to effectively engage team members, coach and evaluate performance, conduct meetings and presentations, resolve conflicts, and much more. Offered as a standalone training or included as an introductory course in the See Sweet Success Series™.
- CEO Roundtable: Your network determines your net worth! Executives and business owners come together to share strengths and struggles in this quarterly; casual brainstorming and strategy session. Ask about opportunities to host at your facility.
- Jump$tart Business Basics Training Series: Small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs get armed with the tools to start, operate, and grow their companies into successful enterprises. Learn how to overcome challenges such as choosing a niche, marketing effectively, implementing technology, and how to really earn sales revenue. Includes free weekly webinars, free bimonthly Lunch ‘n’ Learns, and bimonthly, budget-friendly, full-day networking and learning events. Check our Events page for upcoming trainings.
Looking to learn new skills to get you noticed on the job? From resume building to Excel mastery, these Skillshare classes have you covered.